The firm Maree and Els Architects was founded in Pretoria in 1974, when Karre Maree and Johan Els decided to pool their talents. In 1984 a second office was opened in Polokwane
In 1994 the corporate name changed to MEG Architects.
The firm grew systematically to the point where it can now look back at a wide range of completed projects in various categories. Since 2014 MEG formed an association with FRESH Design International (Pty) Ltd and is responsible for the Sub-Saharan regions of Africa. FRESH DI is a global design network with associations in the UK, USA, Poland, Japan, Brazil and South Africa
We offer our clients a full range of architectural services, from project identification and feasibility studies to the design, documentation and management of projects.
1. The renovation and restoration of buildings to comply with heritage regulations.
2. The preparation of sectional title documentation.
3. Arbitration, mediation and rendering of expert witness services.
4. Interior Design.
- Spatial Design & Planning
- Corporate Identity & Branding
- Product & Furniture Design
MEG has designed buildings in the following categories: